Backing up the NRS
To make a backup copy of the NRS database:
- Login (default: admin/admin)
- Click on the top menu item: TOOLS
- Click on Database Actions => Database Backup
- We can now perform either a Manual, or Auto Backup:
- From the Select backup action, select Manual backup, and click Submit
Wait for the server to do its thing. When complete, a message is displayed in the status window.
- Click on Download the latest backup file to save the backup to your local PC.
- The File Download dialog box appears, click Save to save the file locally.
- From the Select backup action, select Auto backup, and click Submit
- You will be directed to the System Wide Settings menu, where you can schedule an FTP server to receive the backup.
- Verify, and enter the backup FTP server information. Check the Auto backup enabled box to enable.