TALC Port Programming
DN Discovery Port:
Each TALC card requires Port 16 (the first Data TN) to be programmed as a "DN Discovery Port".
- In LD11, build a new set on port 16, with the same set type as that programmed on port 0.
- Assign it the following CLS:
FLXA VCE WTA TDD CNDA DNDA* must be entered in this order.
- Key 0 SCR DN = the "DN discovery" DN, entered in "TALC Configuration Manger > System Configuration".
- Make the first unit a 2616/2008, and build a matching TYPE on port 16 (see above).
- Sets can be MOVed to the TALC, but Consoles and ACD's must be OUTed, and rebuilt.
- All digital sets built on the card require the following CLS:
TDD CNDA DNDA.
Note: Each PBX TN, including the DN Discovery port, will require one PBX Digital ISM (license).
- M2250 Consoles require two TNs (ports) for voice and signaling. Do not build PWR TN's on the TALC.
- Move the console TNs to adjacent Units, and for each, define the SETN's in the "TALC Configuration Manger".
- In "TALC Port Configuration", for the primary port Enable 2250 support, and define the secondary (SETN) port.
Note: the # of recording "seats" is set by the Engage license, and a console costs two seats.
Also confirm that MSEC (LD 17: PARM) is OFF. "Media Security" is default ON, so check!