Upgrading to ECR V2.3
The ECR software is now discontinued.
Algo ended ECR hard/software support Dec. 31, 2015.
ECR V2.3 provides multi-user, supervisor monitoring, and centralized multi-channel call recording capability for Algo's suite of hardware interface products for Nortel digital, analog, and MDC Centrex technologies. It is compatible with Windows 7 (32-bit only), Vista, and XP Pro.
Note: Before upgrading, check the Auxbox serial numbers.
Do not upgrade to ECR v2.3 if the Auxbox is older than year 06.
The pictured Auxbox is from 04 - first two numbers: year (04), second two numbers: month (06) - and so this unit will not work correctly with 2.3.
Having confirmed that your Auxbox's are compatible (06 or newer), continue as follows:
- Download the ECR v2.3 software installer.
- Connect the AuxBox to your PC using the supplied USB cable.
- Plug in the power supply.
- The Power light on the AuxBox should turn on solid to indicate power, then start flashing to indicate successful USB communication with the PC.
- Connect the station's PBX DN (line card port) to either telephone jack on the back of the AuxBox. The M1 LED should turn on solid to indicate successful communication with the PBX.
- Connect the station to the the remaining free telephone jack. Note, powering down the AuxBox will not affect your telephone.
- On your PC, double-click the CCR_Install.exe file on the CD and click Run
- Follow the Installation Wizard instructions to complete the installation.
Refer to the ECR documentation for more details, installed at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Algo\ECR\help
If your AuxBox's are older than 06, you need to use ECR version 2.1.
Please note that Algo do not support ECR V2.1 anymore, and from 2016, they don't support ECR 2.3 either.