DN Licence exceeded
If CallBill reports the following error:
The DN Licence for Site: xyz has been exceeded. Please contact your vendor to upgrade your licence.
First, use LD 117 to generate and print a station inventory to find any unused sets - there are usually quite a few!
- TDM sets, enter:
INV GEN ALL, wait for the "completed" message, then enter:
INV PRT ALL.
- For IP sets, enter:
STAT ISET ALLto print a list of the configured ip phone TN's and their state.
- Investigate, and OUT, any sets that are listed as
<unreg>, and no longer required.
Next, remove the unused DN's from Callbill's User Details list to reduce the Callbill license count.
To do this:
- Open the Reports module
- Click on the User Details button in the top right corner
- Click the find button and then click on the search button on the find user button.
- Just above the search button it will show how many records are currently in the Callbill license count
- Click the OK button to return to the user details window.
- On this window you can highlight the records that are now obsolete and click the Delete button. This will remove the DN from your current license count.
- You can hold the shift button and highlight multiple records to delete multiple records at once.
- Once you have reduced the license below the licensed number (eg, 200 DN's) then CallBill will process calls again.