Configure Analog Lines
From the IP Office configuration tree, expand Line, and click on Line 1.
In the 'Line Settings' tab:
- Enter an Incoming and Outgoing Group ID (see Lines and Groups).
- 'Line Appearance ID' is the number used for a direct Line Appearance button assignment.
- If a line is not in use, select 'Out Of Service' under Admin.
In the 'Analog Options' tab:
- If the line does not support ICLID, select Loop Start for Trunk Type. This is important!
- Select the appropriate Signaling Type (default=DTMF).
- Select Bothway for Direction (default).
Click OK to save changes, and repeat for the remaining analog lines.