The IP Office Administration suite consists of a number of applications for IP Office installers and maintainers. These applications are all provided on the IP Office Administrator Applications DVD and don't require any licenses.
- System Monitor - Install
- Manager - Install
- System Status Application - Install
- Call Status - Optional
- not supported with Release 7.0 and higher systems, provided only for the maintenance of older systems.
- IP Office Release 8.1 User/Admin DVD Set (2) (700503230)
Alternatively the IP Office Administrator Applications suite can be downloaded from Avaya's support website.
- Supported on Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- Windows 7 support is only on Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate versions.
- The administrator applications must be installed.
Installing the IP Office Admin Applications
- Remove any previously installed IP Office Admin suite applications.
- Insert the Administrator Applications DVD. Select the option for the IP Office Administration Suite.
A folder window will display the installation files.
- Double-click on setup.exe.
- Select the language you want to use for the installation process. Click Next >.
- Select who should be able to run the Admin Suite applications. Click Next >.
- Avaya recommends that you accept the default destination. Click Next >.
- Next, select which applications should be installed. Click the down arrow next to each application to select or de-select it.
Select the required applications, click Next >.
- Ensure that at minimum System Monitor and Manager are selected. Click Next >.
- Click Install, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- If requested, reboot the PC.